Хост-клуб Оранской Школы на выезде в... Туманном Альбионе. Мы возьмем вас с собой в мир средневековой романтики, каменных стен старинного замка и... магии. Они тоже не ожидали этого. Скорее бегите и занимайте персонажа из акций. Администрация поможет вам освоиться здесь и ответит на все вопросы. Каноничных персонажей очень мало, поэтому возможно практически все. Специально для ленивых разработаны акционные персонажи.

Haruhi Fujioka Reiko Kanazuki

Aire-To
Идёт набор!
Анкета на модератора

Счетчики
Ткнул на RPG-топ - спас мир!
Лучшие AD&D и RPG ресурсы Рунета
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов
Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов

TopOnline - Рейтинг ролевых игр

Наши партнёры
как война

Время года: -
День недели: -
Время суток: -
Погода: -

Весь контент форума защищен авторским правом и его копирование строго запрещено. Карается преследованием Клубом Черной Магии. © 2011

Ouran Host Club: magic adventure

Объявление

Желаете быть каноном? Или лень писать подробную анкету? Тогда спешите заполучить акционных персонажей!

Акция vol.1 Розы, бантики, музыка, etc. Хост-клуб Академии Оран
Акция vol.2 Проклятья, Вуду, черные плащи, etc. Клуб Черной Магии

Ко всем акционным персонажам прилагаются небольшие бонусы.

Во-первых, Хару-чан вернулась! ^^
Во-вторых, форум начинает перерождение, а именно:
1. освобождены все акционные персонажи;
2. все анкеты неактивных участников снесены в архив;
3. все модераторские посты освобождены, открыт новый набор модераторов.

Хару-чан поставила новый дизайн! Правда, не всё еще готово, но в ближайшие дни работа будет полностью завершена. Админка очень надеется, что вам понравится^^ Отзывы можете оставить здесь.
Также Хару сменила название форума на "Ouran Host Club: magic adventure". Кажется, оно больше подходит под сюжет и тематику форума. Но если у кого-то есть варианты получше, пишите Хару в ЛС))

Пользователь Aire-To назначена модератором на разделы Акции + Ролевая игра.

Для пиарщиков есть специальный аккаунт!
Ник: Реклама
Пароль: 1111

Правила рекламы
Наша реклама
Ваша реклама
Баннерообмен

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Ouran Host Club: magic adventure » Акции » Акция vol.3 Виновники торжества

Акция vol.3 Виновники торжества

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 478

What's up mates, fastidious paragraph and pleasant arguments commented at this place, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

magnificent post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this. You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you've a huge readers' base already!

Good day I am so grateful I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

This post provides clear idea for the new people of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.

It's very simple to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this site.

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your publish is simply excellent and that i could assume you are a professional in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to grab your feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you one million and please keep up the gratifying work.

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe this website needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to see more, thanks for the advice!

Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there,  You have done a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

Hi friends, how is everything, and what you would like to say on the topic of this paragraph, in my view its genuinely awesome in favor of me.

Hi, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Attractive girls who agree on everything be found on sexodubai.com
click and you will be very happy.

office@mondschein.at
office@mondschein.at
office@mondschein.at
office@mondschein.at
office@mondschein.at

Hello. And Bye.

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Вы здесь » Ouran Host Club: magic adventure » Акции » Акция vol.3 Виновники торжества